Christmas time is upon us, and with it comes the gift-giving and the people pestering me to find out what I want for Christmas. Since it's seemed to work in years past, I'm going to go ahead and publish my list right here, right now (of course, anything you get me will be just lovely, but here are some specific ideas for you):
- A compact digital camera - the type that can easily be carried around in the pocket of your bag for spontaneous photo shoots of adorable infants.
- A new purse that I am calling in my mind my "mom bag" - something larger than a regular purse, but smaller than a diaper bag, that can accommodate regular purse-like things plus a snack and a couple of toys for the Hedgehog. Here are some examples of things I like. (Several of these are available at REI of all places). A new wallet might be nice, too.
- I'm totally intrigued by the book Ratio.
Gift certificates can be nice, too:
- Nordstrom's or Macy's or Old Navy or somewhere similar so that I can go on a shopping spree for new clothes and/or shoes.
- Knitpicks, Yarnia or Twisted for yarn-y type things. (If you want to buy me actual yarn-y type things and need some direction put a bug in my ear and I can compile a wish list at Twisted that you can shop off of).
- Powell's or somewhere similar for books and the like.